I am in love with these guys. Not only because they look gorgeous, but because they are a practical toy too. And for newborns, that isn’t too easily achieved!
The tentacles provide a similar texture to the umbilical cord, which provide the baby with a lot of comfort. In the US, there are often calls for crocheted jellyfish/octopi for the NICU wards as marked differences have been noticed in the baby’s vital signs.
Other great features of our Jilly Jelly’s include:
– they are made from 100% cotton. This is not only eco safe, but softer for baby too. No scratchy wool over here!
– the safety eyes have a full backing, so you can pull/yank/really put them to the test, they aren’t coming out. SAFE-ty eyes 👌🏻
– there are 13 tentacles, in two variations. Plenty to play with.
– they are handmade. With a lot of love. I really believe in these little guys.
– available in 5 beautiful, on-trend colours palettes. They will match any nursery theme.
These are amazing baby shower gifts- definitely my go to gift. Why not match it with a utility item like a basket or pot and a wearable item like our sleepy owl beanie?