Joy to the World, 2020 is nearly over!
It is time to defrost Michael Buble and Boney M, unpack the Christmas tree and say goodbye to the heinous year that 2020 has been. Its also time to start planning the outfits for Christmas day. These little Christmas outfits are not only handmade with love, but are unbelievably gorgeous. I am so proud of how they turned out!
- Made with 100% cotton fabric and yarn
- Sizes available: 2-3 years, 3-4 years, 5-6 years and 7-8 years. Please note these are average sizes – if your child is bigger/smaller than average, please order accordingly.
- Two beautiful variations, both with a white crocheted collar: grey with silver stars, and red with gold stars.
- Handmade by me and my mom Joy, who the dress is named after
- Machine washable
- Please iron the fabric only, do NOT iron the crochet collar.
- If you live in the Durban area and would like to collect your order from Spence and Mae at the Mushroom Farm, please use the coupon code “collect” during checkout.
Because these items are handmade, and because I have a full time job and 2 small people in my house, pre-orders for Christmas are limited to 60 dresses. Please only order through the website – it is the only way to keep things fair. We will continue to ship orders until Friday 18 December. Please keep an eye on your email for updates.